Factoring Companies in Akron Provide Working Capital
Is your Ohio based business looking to grow your business but needs funding? Accounts receivable factoring is the solution for you!
What is Invoice Factoring?
Accounts receivables factoring, also known as invoice factoring, is a business-friendly alternative to traditional finance methods that can give your company fast access to money you need.
How Does Invoice Factoring Work?
- Your Akron company either gives us a call or fills out a form to get started with the factoring process.
- We pair your business with a factoring company in Ohio.
- The factoring company puts your business through an approval process.
- Once we partner you with one of the best factoring companies in Akron, your business will go through a brief approval process.
- Your business then submits invoices to the factoring company and they will advance you up to 95% on the account receivables.
- The customer pays the factor since the factor purchased your company’s unpaid invoices.
- The factor then releases the remaining money to you (the reserve), minus a small factoring fee.