Trying to make your business stand can be a difficult task when there are so many competing companies fighting for the top spot. What if we told you we could get your business the funding it needs to focus on marketing and growth with invoice factoring?
Accounts Receivable Factoring in Nevada
Accounts receivable factoring, also known as invoice factoring, is the process of selling your business’ unpaid invoices to a factoring company for a cash advance.
Start Invoice Factoring Today
- Tell us about your business by either giving us a call or filling out an online form.
- Get paired with a factoring company in Nevada that fits your business’ wants and needs.
- The factoring company puts your business through a quick approval process.
- Once approved, your business starts submitting invoices for completed work.
- The factoring company contacts your business’ customers and verifies the service was completed or order was filled.
- Your business receives an advance of up to 95 percent of the accounts receivable from the factoring company. The factoring company keeps the remainder as the reserve.
- The customer pays the factor on their normal payment terms.
- The factoring company releases the rest of the reserve to your business, minus a small factoring fee.