MINNESOTA FACTORING COMPANIES
Ensure Steady Cash Flow Using Minnesota Factoring Companies
Making sure your company’s finances are in top shape is challenging, especially when the business is growing, expanding or otherwise changing. Ensure your company’s cash flow is where it needs to be by utilizing alternative funding solutions in the form of accounts receivable factoring.
What is Accounts Receivable Factoring?
Invoice factoring, also known as accounts receivable factoring, is the process of selling a company’s unpaid invoices to a factoring company for a cash advance.
How Do I Work with A Factoring Company in Minnesota?
- Either give us a call or fill out an online form.
- We’ll match you with a Minnesota factoring company that best fits your needs.
- The factoring company puts your business through a quick approval process.
- Once approved, the factoring company contacts your customers to validate your business provided the goods or services that they claim they did.
- Your company then sells your unpaid invoices to the factoring company.
- The factoring company advances your business up to 95 percent of the accounts receivable within 24 hours, with the rest being kept as reserve.
- The customer pays the factor on their own time.
- Once paid, the factor releases the remainder of the reserve to you, minus a small factoring fee.
Industries Minnesota Factors Serve
It doesn’t matter what industry your business serves, there’s a factoring company in Minnesota ready to get you funded. Here are just some of the sectors Minnesota factors work with.
Bioscience: Have a small bioscience company competing with some of the Fortune 500 giants in Minnesota? Start working with a factoring company and get extra capital to promote your business!
Manufacturing: If your electric manufacturing company could use extra funds to purchase new equipment or automate part of your assembly line, consider working with a Minnesota factoring company to get the cash you need.
Staffing: Minnesota factoring companies provide staffing factoring for agencies that need payroll assistance or just extra cash to keep their firms running.
Request a Quote
Request a quote from our extensive factoring company network.
More Industries Served in Minnesota
Let us help get your trucking company the funds it needs to grow. We specialize in the trucking industry and will work to find you a factor with the lowest rates.
Tell us what your looking for in a construction factor and we’ll match you with someone who fits your needs.
We work within the technology industry to get companies the cash flow they need to expand their business, hire employees and make payroll.
Tell us what your looking for in an accounts receivable financing company and we’ll help you to increase your cash flow.
Get Started Working with A Minnesota Factor
Feel like you’re ready to start working with a factoring company in Minnesota? Let’s get started! Fill out this online form and let’s get you funded!
It’s fast! Your business can get funds through a Minnesota factoring company in as fast as 24 hours.
It’s easy! All you have to do to start the process is give us a call.
It’s not debt! Factoring isn’t debt, so you don’t have to worry about paying back a loan or putting assets down as collateral.
Factoring Companies Near Me
Is your business outside of Minneapolis? No problem. Even if you’re outside of Minnesota, we can get you paired with a factoring company in your state.