KANSAS FACTORING COMPANIES
Factoring Companies in Kansas Promote Growth
Does your business want to grow? Expand into a new space, hire some new talent or purchase new equipment using capital gained from factoring your invoices.
What is invoice factoring?
Accounts receivable factoring, also known as invoice factoring, is the process of selling your company’s active invoices to a factoring company for a cash advance.
What are the steps of invoice factoring?
- Tell us about your business by either giving us a call or filling out an online form.
- Get matched with a factoring company in Kansas that best fits your business’ needs.
- The factoring company puts your business through a quick approval process.
- Your business submits invoices for completed work to the Kansas factoring company.
- The factoring company contacts your customers, ensuring the service was completed or the order was filled.
- The factoring company advances your business up to 95 percent of the accounts receivables, keeping the rest as reserve.
- The customer pays the factoring company on their normal payment terms.
- Once payment is received, the factoring company releases the reserve to your business minus a small factoring fee.
Factoring Helps Industries Across Kansas
Energy: If your business energy business wants to grow, but needs more capital to do so, a Kansas factoring company can help you out.
Telecommunication: If your telecommunication business wants to stand out from the rest, consider invoice factoring with a Kansas factoring company. Invest your new-found capital in a new advertising or marketing campaign without having to worry about disrupting cash flow.
Agriculture: Get new equipment for your business in the unofficial wheat state using funds gained by working with a Kansas factoring company.
Request a Quote
Request a quote from our extensive factoring company network.
More Industries Served in Kansas
Let us help get your trucking company the funds it needs to grow. We specialize in the trucking industry and will work to meet your needs. Whether that be to find you a factor who offers non recourse factoring or a factor with the lowest rates, anything you prefer.
Tell us what you’re looking for in a factoring company and we’ll match you with someone who fits your needs.
Does your small business provide educational services and need funding fast? We can help you find a factor to increase your cash flow.
We work within the medical industry to get companies the cash flow they need to expand their business, hire employees and make payroll.
Kansas Factoring: Better Your Business in Your Home State
Keep your business booming by factoring with a Kansas factoring company. Need more money to advertise? Purchase new software or hardware? Make the bills during an extended pay period? Invoice factoring can help you.
Why Choose Invoice Factoring?
Is your company located outside of Wichita, Kansas? Not a problem.
We can get you matched up with a factoring company regardless of where you are. We have a nationwide network of factoring companies waiting to work with businesses like yours!