Trying to grow your small business, but don’t have the funds? Invoice factoring can help.
What is invoice factoring?
Accounts receivable factoring, also commonly known as invoice factoring, is the process of selling active invoices to a factoring company for a cash advance.
How Do I Factor?
- Either give us a call or fill out a form.
- We’ll pair you with the best factoring company in Florida for your business’ needs.
- The factoring company contacts the customer your business provided goods or services for.
- Your company sells your accounts receivable to the factoring company.
- The factoring company advances your business up to 95% within 24 hours, with the rest kept as reserve.
- The customer pays the factor directly for your company’s unpaid invoices.
- The factor releases the reserve to you, minus a small factoring fee.