FLORIDA FACTORING COMPANIES
Grow Your Company Using Florida Factoring Companies
Trying to grow your small business, but don’t have the funds? Invoice factoring can help.
What is invoice factoring?
Accounts receivable factoring, also commonly known as invoice factoring, is the process of selling active invoices to a factoring company for a cash advance.
How Do I Factor?
- Either give us a call or fill out a form.
- We’ll pair you with the best factoring company in Florida for your business’ needs.
- The factoring company contacts the customer your business provided goods or services for.
- Your company sells your accounts receivable to the factoring company.
- The factoring company advances your business up to 95% within 24 hours, with the rest kept as reserve.
- The customer pays the factor directly for your company’s unpaid invoices.
- The factor releases the reserve to you, minus a small factoring fee.
Industries Florida Factors Serve
Get matched with a factoring company in Florida that can give your business the advantage it needs. We work within a variety of industries.
Life Sciences: We can pair your pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech business with the best factoring companies in Florida.
Technology: Does your company work in the mobile, digital media or video game fields? Let’s get you matched with a factoring company in Florida that can advance your invoices.
Tourism: Make your tourism business stand out amongst the crowd. Secure extra capital to market your business using Florida factoring companies.
More Industries Served in Florida
Tell us what you’re looking for in a security guard staffing factoring company and we’ll find you someone who fits your needs.
We work with business owners in the manufacturing industry to get companies the funding they need to expand their businesses.
Let us help get your trucking company the funds it needs to grow. Contact us to get paired with the best trucking factoring company that fits your business’ needs.
Does your small business provide staffing services and need funding fast? We can help increase your cash flow.
Request a Quote
Request a quote from our extensive factoring company network.
Get Ahead: Use a Florida Factor
Small businesses in Florida are up against some of the largest corporate giants in the game. Secure some extra money to spend however you see fit using a factoring company in Florida. Getting more capital is as easy as giving us a call or filling out a form!