ALABAMA FACTORING COMPANIES
Use Alabama Factoring Companies to Advance Your Business
Is your company trying to break into the Alabama business market? Try invoice factoring.
Accounts receivable factoring, also known as invoice factoring, is the process of selling your active invoices to factoring companies in exchange for a cash advance.
You can use the cash advance to take on a new job, pay your employees or start a new advertising campaign – the money can be used however your business sees fit.
How to Factor with an Alabama Factoring Company
- Tell us about your business by either giving us a call or filling out a form.
- Using that information, we’ll pair you with a factoring company in Alabama that best fits your needs.
- The factoring company puts your business through a fast approval process.
- Once approved, the factoring company contacts your customer and verifies a transaction took place.
- The factoring company then advances you up to 95% of the account receivables, keeping the remaining as the reserve.
- Your customer pays the factoring company for those invoices on their normal terms.
- The factor then releases the reserve to you, minus a small factoring fee.
Finding the best Factoring Company for Your Business
We can pair you with a factoring company in Alabama that fits your business, regardless of your industry. As long as your company is B2B, we can help get you funded quickly.
Manufacturing & Distribution: If your company is one of Alabama’s many manufacturing or distribution facilities that could benefit from invoice factoring, give us a call. We’ll match you with a factoring company that can get you funded.
Staffing: With the booming manufacturing industry comes a need for staffing. We’ll help set up you up with an Alabama factoring company that provides staffing factoring for payroll and hiring expenses.
Agriculture: If your agriculture business needs the funds to keep up with Alabama’s production of cotton, soybeans, corn and more, look to factoring. A factoring company in Alabama can get you the money needed for seeds, machinery repairs and special items.
Request a Quote
Request a quote from our extensive factoring company network.
More Factoring Industries Served in Alabama
Tell us about your construction financing needs and we’ll match you with the right factoring company.
Does your small business provide technology services and need financing? We can help you increase your cash flow through factoring.
Let us help you get the funding your trucking company needs to grow. We’ll work to find you a factor with the lowest possible rates.
Get Funded Using a Factoring Company in Alabama
Alabama has become a tourist hot spot thanks to its college football, rich history and beautiful weather. Tourism means one thing: more opportunities for your business to thrive. Let us put you in contact with an Alabama factoring company that can get you the working capital your company needs to stand out from the rest.
- It takes the stress of billing and collecting off of your company so you can focus on growing your business.
- Funding can be in your bank account in as little as 24 hours.
- Factoring isn’t debt, it’s a cash advance.
- Your eligibility is based on the customer’s credit, not your own.
Factoring Companies Near Me
Is your business outside of Birmingham? No problem. We can match you with a factoring company located anywhere in the United States using our extensive network of factoring companies.