Is your company trying to break into the Alabama business market? Try invoice factoring.
Accounts receivable factoring, also known as invoice factoring, is the process of selling your active invoices to factoring companies in exchange for a cash advance.
You can use the cash advance to take on a new job, pay your employees or start a new advertising campaign – the money can be used however your business sees fit.
How to Factor with an Alabama Factoring Company
- Tell us about your business by either giving us a call or filling out a form.
- Using that information, we’ll pair you with a factoring company in Alabama that best fits your needs.
- The factoring company puts your business through a fast approval process.
- Once approved, the factoring company contacts your customer and verifies a transaction took place.
- The factoring company then advances you up to 95% of the account receivables, keeping the remaining as the reserve.
- Your customer pays the factoring company for those invoices on their normal terms.
- The factor then releases the reserve to you, minus a small factoring fee.