Advantages of Invoice Factoring for Distribution
If your distribution company has struggled to choose which bills to pay and which bills to put-off for next month, invoice factoring might be the right fit. Cash flow challenges are common for distributors. In order to attract larger customers, you must offer generous payment terms. The longer your clients take to pay, the more cash flow challenges arise. Invoice financing for distributors and wholesale companies provides steady capital to cover current expenses and benefit from new growth opportunities:
- Offer more generous payment terms to attract customers
- Expand your marketing efforts to reach new clients
- Keep all necessary inventory in stock
- Take on new product lines to promote growth
- Benefit from early pay discounts offered by your suppliers
Invoice factoring keeps your inventory stocked and your bills paid. We know you’re busy, that’s why we do the job of matching you with the best factoring company for your business. We help distributors of all sizes, in any niche. Our funding services help a variety of distribution businesses including machinery, electronics, medical supplies and technology, food/beverage, consumer products, chemicals, steel, lumber and many more.